1. What do I need to bring at the appointment?
Click Income Tax and download the worksheet that has all of the information that you will need to fill in and bring it with you.
2. How do I make an appointment?
E-mail me or VP at (315) 226-5016
3. What happens if I get sick and need to cancel the appointment?
Send a text message to my cell phone at (585) 919-4966. I will check it before I leave for my appointment with you.
4. How soon will I get my tax return back?
In one week
5. How soon will I get my tax refund?
In two weeks
6. I need my money today, how can I do that?
A bank loan can be processed that will give you the money in 24 hours. There are fees involved when this is done and it would be deducted from your tax refund.
7. How much will you charge me?
Click Income Tax then “Rates”. That will give you an idea of how much you will charged.
8. What if I prefer to have my taxes done at home?
Yes, but please contact me for schedule availability. My schedule gets filled up pretty quickly.
9. Where is the office?
At my home office where your privacy is guaranteed.
10. What are your office hours?
I am available for appointments anytime.